International Counsel PLLC is a business law and litigation firm based in South Florida. We represent domestic and international clients in a range of legal matters, focusing on business litigation, corporate law, transactions, real estate, and general counsel to business.
We have represented companies and individuals in dozens of cases in federal and state courts, and we have extensive experience representing companies and individuals in a wide array of cases involving civil and commercial law.
We also serve as general counsel to several companies in the United States and around the world. We are bilingual and specialize in the representation of French-speaking clients.
We have extensive experience representing companies and individuals in a wide array of cases involving civil and commercial law.
Representative experience includes:
- Representing French investors in Federal real estate fraud litigation
- Performing commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Federal jury trial for Jacksonville, Florida corporation in labor and employment litigation
- Serving as general counsel to Canadian-American real estate holdings and management company
- Representing corporation in multiple franchise acquisition transactions
- Representing French property owners in dispute with insurance company over hurricane damage
- Litigation of construction contract dispute between hotel owners and contractors
- Representing luxury foods manufacturer in business asset sale
- Advising corporate buyers in purchase of restaurant
- Representing member of limited liability company in breach of fiduciary duty litigation
- Representing Swiss bank in reinsurance arbitration
- Serving as U.S. general counsel to Frankfurt, Germany-based technology company
- Representing adventure park company in limited liability company internal litigation
- Representing national franchise in contract litigation and arbitration
- Serving as U.S. counsel to Dutch Antilles airline
- Representing company in lease of corporate jet
- Representing telecommunications company in federal antitrust litigation