International Counsel PLLC is a business law and litigation firm based in South Florida. We represent domestic and international clients in a range of legal matters, focusing on business litigation, corporate law, transactions, real estate, and general counsel to business.
We have represented companies and individuals in dozens of cases in federal and state courts, and we have extensive experience representing companies and individuals in a wide array of cases involving civil and commercial law.
We also serve as general counsel to several companies in the United States and around the world. We are bilingual and specialize in the representation of French-speaking clients.
A sample of our experience includes:
- Federal real estate litigation representing French clients who were victims of real estate and mortgage fraud
- Conducting Federal jury trial for Jacksonville, Florida corporation in overtime and labor standards litigation
- Serving as general counsel to Canadian-American real estate holdings and management company
- Representing corporation in multiple franchise acquisition transactions
- Representation national real estate company in quiet title litigation
- Advising homeowner and community associations on maintaining and interpreting governing documents
- Representing condominium owner in unit damage lawsuit
- Representing member of limited liability company in breach of fiduciary duty litigation
- Representing individuals in property damage claims against storage facility
- Representing Swiss bank in reinsurance arbitration
- Serving as U.S. general counsel to Frankfurt, Germany-based technology company
- Representing adventure park company in limited liability company internal litigation
- Representing national franchise in contract litigation and arbitration
- Serving as U.S. counsel to Dutch Antilles airline
- Representing company in lease of corporate jet
- Representing telecommunications company in federal antitrust litigation